Re-opening of the Logan City Chess Club
We can start meeting & playing again in our new venue!
Just need to follow the following COVID rules:
• Club is currently limited to 20 people at the venue including onlookers and volunteers running the club. Use the form below to book your attendance.
• If you are unwell, please stay home and help stop the spread.
• Reminder to stay 1.5 metres apart as much as possible.
• To cancel a booking please notify Andrew Lin, our Tournament Director.
• You will need to pay online. This also avoids possible spread from handling cash. Our treasurer, Phil Bennet will send you an invoice at the end of the month.
• No parents or onlookers will be allowed to stay at the club due to very limited numbers.
To view the list of the people who reserved a spot to play this Friday click on this link